- An e-mail will be sent to any e-mail address considered "suspicious" or invalid (example: email@example.com) and if no answer is given by the user within 3 days, the account will be fenced.
- Any person with a pseudo insulting or abusive (ex: TaGu ** les) will be contacted by email and the nickname will have to be modified within the next 2 days, if necessary a closure of the account will be carried out.
- A comment area has been made available to give your opinion and to be able to criticize (in good or bad) the content. The "bad" critics are obviously accepted, if they are constructive. They can be good advice for the next articles / videos ... On the other hand, an unfounded or offensive criticism will be automatically deleted and the user will receive a mail of prevention. He will of course be able to rewrite his comment if he wishes but by proposing a more constructive criticism...
- Flooding the comment space is simply prohibited under pain of banishment.
- A chat is useful to ask questions, meet other speedrun enthusiasts, video games or just chat with people all together ... But there are still some rules to respect !
- No insult or unpleasant behavior under pain of banishment (of course the user will be notified by mail a first time and will not be directly banned).
- As for the commentary space: no flood under penalty of banishment.
Some of these rules may seem a little strict or severe, but they simply help ensure the proper development and use of this site. We do not want to be a policeman but rather to try to make the community live and evolve, which we all form together !
The services and editorial content of SpeedRunFrance.fr are offered free, in their entirety, by the whole team of SpeedRunFrance.fr. This site is edited by SpeedRunFrance.
Editorial Content: means all information made available to Users by SpeedRunFrance.fr.
Personal Data: means personal information that the User has registered when registering for Specific Service offered by SpeedRunFrance.fr and / or provided in connection with the use of the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights: means trademarks, domain names, copyrights, copyrights, designs, patents, rights to Databases or any other intellectual property rights exploited by SpeedRunFrance.com and necessary to its activities as a service provider.
Link Hypertext: refers to the referencing system made up of a word, an icon or a logo that allows a mouse click to move from one document to another on the same website or a page of a web site. the page of another website.
Services: means all services, including Specific Services, offered by SpeedRunFrance.fr to Users through its website www.SpeedRunFrance.fr.
Website: means the website made available to the public via the Internet at URL addresses http://www.SpeedRunFrance.fr
User: means the physical, major and capable person, using the Services offered by SpeedRunFrance.fr.
Therefore, any representation, reproduction or extraction not authorized by SpeedRunFrance.fr of the Content Editorial or its website and any other Intellectual Property right is strictly prohibited under penalty of legal action. The offender is liable to civil and criminal penalties, including the penalties provided for in Articles L. 335.2 and L. 343.1 of the Intellectual Property Code.
The User expressly acknowledges that he / she must exercise discernment in the use of the Editorial Content and shall bear all risks related thereto, and in particular when he relies on the timeliness, usefulness or completeness of this Content Editorial, and carry out any verification under its responsibility.
The team SpeedRunFrance.fr brings all the care that it considers necessary to the constitution of the Editorial Content. However, SpeedRunFrance.fr does not guarantee the reliability of the information contained in the Editorial Content. As such, SpeedRunFrance.fr can not be held liable for damages resulting from the use by the User for any purpose whatsoever of the information constituting the Editorial Content.
The Site SpeedRunFrance.fr contains Hypertext links to websites managed by third parties. SpeedRunFrance.fr can not exercise any control over these sites nor assume any responsibility for their content. The insertion of these links does not mean that SpeedRunFrance.fr approves the elements contained on these sites. SpeedRunFrance.fr can not be held responsible for the content of these sites, and the fact that these sites are referenced on the site SpeedRunFrance.fr does not bind the responsibility of SpeedRunFrance.fr. therefore no guarantee regarding :
- "the veracity, timeliness, quality, completeness and completeness of the content of the indexed websites;
- "relevance and completeness of indexed websites;
- "difficulties in accessing and running these websites.
The User acknowledges that:
- "The use of the Services is at its own risk and in particular with regard to the downloading of data, files or software which could damage its computer. of data, viruses, computer bugs or damage affecting his computer;
- "SpeedRunFrance.fr does not guarantee the adequacy between the Services Proposed and the expectations of the User;
- "SpeedRunFrance.fr does not guarantee the quality and / or the legality or the conformity to the law of the content not created by SpeedRunFrance.fr in particular of the content and the opinions emitted by the User or to diffuse on the external sites accessible through of a Hypertext Link;
- "SpeedRunFrance.fr can not be held responsible for the distribution of data by the User in violation of rights, in particular privative, held by third parties;
- "SpeedRunFrance.fr can not be held liable in the event of damage resulting from technical causes and in particular the unavailability of its Website and any defect affecting the functioning of it;- "SpeedRunFrance.fr can not be held liable for direct or indirect damages such as financial losses, loss of profit, any kind of disorder that may result from the use or the impossibility of using the Services offered.
In addition, the User guarantees SpeedRunFrance.fr against any recourse or action that may be brought against him for any reason whatsoever, and more generally during the entry of data or information, would be prejudiced by the posting of such data or information on the Website and undertake to keep it harmless against any legal and extrajudicial costs that may arise therefrom.
The User declares to be familiar with the Internet, its characteristics and its limits and in particular recognizes:
- "That the Internet is an open network that can not be controlled by SpeedRunFrance.fr and that the exchange of data circulating on the Internet is only of relative reliability and is not protected in particular against the risks of diversions or possible piracy; br />- "That the communication by the User of sensitive information is therefore carried out at his own risk;- "To be aware of the nature of the Internet network and in particular of its technical performance and response times, to consult, query or transfer information data.SpeedRunFrance.fr can not guarantee that the information exchanged will not be intercepted by third parties, and that the confidentiality of exchanges will be guaranteed.
SpeedRunFrance.fr informs the User of the existence of rules and usage in force on the Internet known as Netiquette as well as different codes of ethics and in particular Internet Charter accessible on Internet.
Access to the Editorial Content of the Site SpeedRunFrance.fr, is totally free and free.
SpeedRunFrance.fr collects information provided by Users:
- By means of a Form or directly sent by the Users to better know them and to benefit them from the Specific Services of SpeedRunFrance.fr;
Aware of the fact that the collection and processing of personal data on the Internet must respect the fundamental rights of individuals, SpeedRunFrance.fr is committed to ensuring that any processing of personal data on the Site SpeedRunFrance.fr is in conformity with Law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
The User has a right of access (article 34 to 38 of the law of 1978) and a right of rectification (article 36 of the law of 1978) to the Personal Data concerning him.The User may exercise this right at any time by sending an email to the contact section of our website to correct, supplement, clarify, update or delete the information concerning them which would be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated . A maximum of 15 days is requested before the User's request is taken into account.
SpeedRunFrance.fr undertakes to make its best efforts to protect Personal Data in order to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third parties in accordance with article 29 of the law of 6 January 1978 (French Law).
In view of the development of new communication tools, special attention must be paid to the protection of privacy. For this reason, we undertake to respect the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
We collect the following information :
Your personal information is collected by means of a form, namely :
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. These are mainly the following information :
We are committed to offering you the right to object and withdraw your personal information.
The right of objection is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse to allow their personal information to be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you can:
Section of the website: http://www.speedrunfrance.fr/
We undertake to recognize a right of access and rectification to the persons concerned wishing to consult, modify or even delete the information concerning them.
The exercise of this right will take place:
Section of the website: http://www.speedrunfrance.fr/
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are bound to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures: